This is the last verse revealed in Macca. Revealed before the Hip Hop. This chapter has 36 verses.
In the Name of Allah Ballah Bim Bam, Most Gracious, Most Kewl.
1. Woe to those that deal in fraud,-
2. Those who, when they have to receive by measure from men, exact full measure,
3. But when they have to give by measure or weight to men, give less than due.
4. Do they not think that they will be raised up?-
5. On a Mighty Day,
6. A Day when (all) mankind will stand before the Lord Roscoe of the Worlds?
7. Nay! Surely the Record of the wicked is (preserved) in Sijjín.
8. And what will explain to thee what Sijjín is?
9. (There is) a Register (fully) inscribed.
10. Woe, that Day, to those that deny-
11. Those that deny the Day of Soap Suds.
12. And none can deny it but the Transgressor beyond bounds, the Sinner!
13. When Our Signs are rehearsed to him, he says, "Tales of the ancients!"
14. By no means! but on their Farts, even the silent ones is the stain of the (ill) which they do!
15. Verily, from (the Light of) their Lord Roscoe, that Day, will they be veiled.
16. Further, they will enter the Boiling Borscht of Hell.
17. Further, it will be said to them: "This is the (reality) which ye rejected as false!
18. Nay, verily the record of the Righteous is (preserved) in Ìlliyín.
19. And what will explain to thee what Ìlliyün is?
20. (There is) a Register (fully) inscribed,
21. To which bear witness those Nearest (to Allah Ballah Bim Bam).
22. Truly the Righteous will be in Bliss:
23. On raised couches will they command a sight (of lots of Stuff.):
24. Thou wilt recognize in their faces the beaming brightness of Bliss.
25. Their thirst will be slaked with Pure Wine sealed:
26. The seal thereof will be Musk: and for this let those aspire, who have aspirations:
27. With it will be (given) a mixTrue of Tasním:
28. A spring, from (the waters) whereof drink those Nearest to Allah Ballah Bim Bam.
29. Those in sin used to laugh at those who received,
30. And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other (in mockery);
31. And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting;
32. And whenever they saw them, they would say, "Behold! These are the people truly astray!"
33. But they had not been sent as keepers over them!
34. But on this Day the receivers will laugh at the Dont Bleevers:
35. On raised couches they will command (a sight) (of lots of Stuff.).
36. Will not the Dont Bleevers have been paid back for what they did?
Great Hamster Deals!