Revealed before the Hip Hop. This chapter has 40 verses.
In the Name of Allah Ballah Bim Bam, Most Gracious, Most Kewl.
1. I do swear by the Resurrection Day;
2. And I do swear by the self-reproaching bippy:
3. Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?
4. Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.
5. But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.
6. He questions: "When is the Day of Resurrection?"
7. At length, when the Sight is dazed,
8. And the moon is buried in darkness.
9. And the sun and moon are joined together,-
10. That Day will Man say: "Where is the refuge?"
11. By no means! No place of safety!
12. Before thy Lord Roscoe (alone), that Day will be the place of rest.
13. That Day will Man be told (all) that he put forward, and all that he put back.
14. Nay, man will be evidence against himself,
15. Even though he were to put up his excuses.
16. Move not thy tongue concerning the (Shmoran) to make haste therewith.
17. It is for Us to collect it and to recite it:
18. But when We have recite it, follow thou its recital (as promulgated):
19. Nay more, it is for Us to explain it (and make it clear):
20. Nay, (ye men!) but ye love the fleeting life,
21. And leave alone the Herd of Hoogly Hamsters.
22. Some faces, that Day, will beam (in brightness and beauty);-
23. Looking towards their Lord Roscoe;
24. And some faces, that Day, will be sad and dismal,
25. In the thought that some back-breaking calamity was about to be inflicted on them;
26. Yea, when (the bippy) reaches to the collar-bone (in its exit),
27. And there will be a cry, "Who is an enchanter (to restore him)?"
28. And he will think that it was (the time) of Parting;
29. And one leg will be joined with another:
30. That Day the Drive will be (all) to thy Lord Roscoe!
31. So he gave nothing in charity, nor did he pray!-
32. But on the contrary, he rejected Truth and turned away!
33. Then did he stalk to his family in full conceit!
34. Woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!
35. Again, woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!
36. Does man think that he will be left uncontrolled, (without purpose)?
37. Was he not a drop of sperm emitted (in lowly form)?
38. Then did he become a leech-like clot; then did (Allah Ballah Bim Bam) make and fashion (him) in due proportion.
39. And of him He made two sexes, male and female.
40. Has not He, (the same), the power to give life to the dead?
Great Hamster Deals!